We have had one full week with our Student Teacher, Kelly Peterson, and she is doing great! The students are really appreciating her help and presence, and respond well to her as she teaches various lessons. We are so blessed to have her!
Our economics Social Studies Unit is well underway, and man are we excited! Today we came up with business names, created business cards, and hashed our the details for the products we will create for Market Day. Ask your child what his/her plan is!!
- Side note: if you have any empty toilet paper or paper towel rolls at home, please send them our way! We could use them!
Our Pike Place Market field trip permission slip is going home in folders today!
- It will be Tuesday, February 5th from 9:00am-1:00pm
- The field trip “fee” is food donations to the Pike Place Market Food Bank. Instead of bringing food day-of, we have our school-wide food drive on Good Friday!
- The $5 cost is to help cover parking fees for the chaperones who are driving.
- We will need 6 parent drivers for students/aides/teachers, but as many additional adults who’d like to join are welcome to hop in open car seats or drive separately.
- Please email me if you’d like to drive! The first 6 will have parking fees covered, any additional adults can help be chaperones 🙂 All adults attending will need to have updated VIRTUS on file.
Have you filled out and send back the Video Permission Slip?
We have a new prayer we are learning! We have been praying COME HOLY SPIRIT each morning during prayer time. A copy was sent home with homework this week. Prayer tests will start in February!
Catholic Schools Week is just around the corner! Attached is the weekly schedule of all dress-up days!!
Look out for the Sign Up Genius to help with the Pancake Breakfast, as Grandfriends Day is 3rd Grade family’s big helping opportunity for the year.