It was great to see so many families yesterday at Open House! Attached and on my website are the dress-up days for the rest of the week.
Our field trip is NEXT WEEK! Can you believe it? If you have not returned a permission slip, you will find another one in your child’s homework folder. Please return ASAP! If your child will not be attending, please let me know.
Are you able to drive for our field trip? I am still in need of 2 drivers in order for us to go to Pike Place. Please email me ASAP if you are able to drive!
Wednesday is GrandFriends Day!
- Mass will begin at 8:45am
- Students will head straight to the Koinonia Room/church – not the classroom!
- There are tables in the Koinonia Room for students to put backpacks and coats
- If students have a GrandFriend, they can drop off their things in the Koinonia Room and go straight to Mass.
- If students do NOT have a GrandFriend, they will meet me in the Koinonia Room! We will sit together.
- All students wear a uniform, please!
- THERE IS NO HOT LUNCH TODAY!
Valentine’s Day papers also went home in homework folders this week! The planning sheet is due Friday with homework.
Please let me know if you have any questions!