Below is a list of our Catholic Schools Week details! Please take the time to read so you and your child can be prepared for all the fun and joy next week will bring!
Also, in your Thursday packet was information about a BOOK FAIR our school will be hosting this week. We are all so excited for this opportunity!
- We will be visiting twice as a class during school hours.
- You can visit with your child after school if you’d like!
- On Monday when we visit, I will have the students fill out a WISH LIST that they can bring home to show you.
- If possible, please take advantage of the e-wallet option (details in Thursday packet) so your child doesn’t need to bring money to school!
- If you DO choose to send money, we will visit again on Thursday as a class.
Here are a few more details about Catholic Schools Week next week!
Sunday, January 26th – Open House – come visit the classroom! 9:30-12:00
Monday, January 27th – SMS Spirit Day (SMS fleece, vest, moveathon shirt, etc) AND Class Visit to Book Fair (2:30-3:00 – creating wishlist)
Tuesday, January 28th – Pajama Day!
Wednesday, January 29th – School Uniform Day!
- Mass starts at 8:45
- Meet in the Koinonia room before school, not the classroom. Bring backpacks and all!
- Students can then go find a spot to sit with a Grandparent or friend in Mass. Any student without an adult will sit with me in our regular Mass spot
- No hot lunch – lunch in the classroom – NO NUTS in lunches, please!
Thursday, January 30th – “What I want to be when I grow up” Day AND Class Visit to Book Fair (2:30-3:00 – bring $$ from home or use e-wallet)
Friday, January 31st – Sport Team Day
Here’s to a great week of celebrating our school!