I’ve tried to prioritize the work for each day so you have an idea of what I would expect the students to do in a given subject period, and then what is an additional activity if students have time. Please know that I always assign more rather than less just in case, but I do not expect every student to get through every assignment every day. If you are feeling overloaded with the amount of work your child is assigned in a day, stick to just the “priority” assignments or the ones I ask to see for attendance purposes. Do not feel like you have to do it all! Let me know if you have any questions.
Mornings with Ms. Romero: Visit the following link for prayer and pledge each morning. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMfqhZC8llR8n32Dfcb9qnw
3rd Grade Lessons: Visit Mrs. Balinbin’s YouTube channel for the schedule and lessons! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXUCqDWZgihw-QCPk4fp60w?view_as=subscriber
Attendance and Work Check-In: Please email/text me the following work to let me know your child was at school today!
- Math pg. 192
- Reading grammar packet pgs 44 and 45
- Completed writing brainstorm page
- Today’s lesson plan: Wed 3/18
- Pixar Short YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xF47FXtelQ
- Writing Story Starter: http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/story-starters/
- YouTube links for music class: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrvrcJEdzik and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMD_f02gelM
All of this can also be found on my website!